(Reviewed by BPIF April 2017)
The company recognises the importance of environmental considerations and will take these into account at all stages of business planning, development, production and marketing whilst continuing to produce high quality products to our customer’s specification and satisfaction.
In particular the following objectives will be pursued as far as is reasonably practicable:
- Conservation of energy in conjunction with BPIF and The Carbon Reduction Commitment Efficiency Order 2010
- Conservation of natural resources used in our manufacturing and dispatch operations, particularly in the use of packaging.
- Minimisation of waste in production and packaging. Under guidance from Control of Pollution Act 1989, The Controlled Waste (England & Wales) Regulations 201, The Environmental Permitting (England & Wales) Regulations 2010 and The Hazardous Waste (England & Wales) Regulations 2005 we have robust processes in place to manage and dispose of our waste.
- Reduction of solvents in the workplace and atmosphere. Under guidance from The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 2002 we monitor and asses the risks of, prevent or control exposure to to hazardous substances and monitor employees’ exposure.
- Provision of safe, clean and hygienic working conditions.
- Reduction of noise levels to lowest levels practicable for employees and members of the public.
- Safe storage and disposal of waste to meet “Duty of care” requirements.
- The responsible development, operation and maintenance of plant and associated processes to reflect the principles above.
Signed: Carl Bullwright
Date: April 2017